We will not be holding our camp this Summer. However, we look forward to gathering again in 2021!
- Camper Registration:
- $370 for first child,
- $285 for each additional family member.
- A late fee of $30 per person will be added after May 27.
- College Age Work Crew: $230
- Counselors: Free
- Registration Cut-off: June 10. All forms and payments must be submitted prior to this deadline.
Registration Forms and Information
The registration forms are filled out and submitted online.
- Online Registration: Coming Soon
- Memory Work: Coming Soon
- Alto Frio Sponsor Handbook (Counselors, Staff, Work Crew MUST READ)
- PSW Camp Guidelines (Counselors, Staff)
- Abuse Training: Required for all Counselors, Staff, and Work Crew
Payment can be made online during the registration process (includes a processing fee) or checks payable to Presbytery of the Southwest can be mailed to:
10506 Tandom Court
San Antonio, TX 78217
Awards Banquet Info
The last night of camp, we hold a banquet where special awards are presented, and the winning team is announced. It is a fun evening that helps to round out a great week of fellowship. Many choose to dress up for the banquet meal, but this is not required. Some campers have a tradition of asking a friend to accompany them to the banquet. This is neither encouraged or discouraged by the committee. If this is of concern to you, please provide your camper with guidance about whether or not they are permitted to accompany another camper as a dinner date to the banquet meal.
What to Bring
- Any prescription medications in a sealed zip-lock bag with your name, name of your church, and OPC Camp written on it with a sharpie marker
- Theme related items (no real weapons)
- Tennis Shoes
- Swim Suit (modest)
- Beach Towel
- Alarm Clock
- Money to spend at the snack bar
- Musical Instrument (optional for talent show)
- Sun Screen
- Insect Repellant
- Fishing Pole/Gear
- Sunday and Banquet Attire. Note: A prom dress or other formal attire is not necessary for the banquet. Most campers come in the same sort of attire they would wear to church
What NOT to Bring
- T-Shirts with Negative Messages
- tank tops / sleeveless shirts (a camp property rule)
- Immodest Clothing
- two piece bathing suits
- CD/MP3 Players
- Video Games
- Fire Crackers
- Energy Drinks
- Water Guns
- Silly String
- Anything Illegal